Keys to the Kingdom
Course Session Slides
Feedback from participants
- The course is simple and illustrative in a way that the main points stand out with a new clarity. You highlight the main ideas in Scripture so helpfully we don't get lost in the many words. Examples: The keys are available, but we need to go for them. Seeing the Kingdom is one thing but entering is another.
- You present well known truths with a different twist that further opens the mind. Your descriptions of truth made me able to see in a fresh way. The key of humility will be one I'll never forget. Another example: God gives us seeds of the Kingdom, not trees.
- Having it only one day a week allows you to follow the course without stress and leaves you time to internalize the topics.
- The recommendation to follow the course with a spiritual companion has been very useful for me. The work that has been requested after each issue has been very important to me.
- The online format, the simultaneous translation and having the material available to listen to, read again, excellent powerpoints, variety of the teachers and availability to answer question
- I found the slide system useful with the highlights of the lesson. Even the photos used. I learn in a very visual way, and this has helped me.
- The questions asked at the end of each lesson force you to review the topic and meditate before God to bring progress to our lives.
- It has been very useful to be able to do it from my home. It has also been very useful for me to receive the audios of the sessions, to be able to review the teaching. I found it very useful to be able to ask questions in private directly to the teachers.
"Keys of the Kingdom"
Wayne Back has spent three decades helping people and organisations develop their leadership, entrepreneurship and cultural change programs. He holds a Bachelor of Science (Honours), a Diploma in Ministry and a Masters in Management with a focus in organisational development.
Mariberta Byler is dedicated to developing people’s identity and potential in Christ through mentoring, local church and discipleship programs such as La Industria. She has a Diploma in Foreign Language Education and two decades of experience teaching, translating and interpreting
Rebeca Gonzalo is a qualified translator and interpreter of Spanish, English and French. She has worked with YWAM for four years in Switzerland studying and teaching the Bible with the inductive method. She is currently living in Spain and studying Arabic.